Diocese of Canterbury

Saint Martin of Tours – Guston Parish Church

 

The Building - A ‘virtual tour’

Over 900 years in the service of God

and the Community

 

Services

Contacts

History

Events

Prayers

Newsletter

Sunday School

Building

Good Causes

Links

Map

Home

 

St Martin of Tours Church, H Petrie 1807

'© Kent Archaeological Society 2001'.

 

Guston and the Church circa 1920 (?)

 

Current photographs

 

Nave

 

Altar

 

South

 

North

 

East

 

East end upper window

 

Plans

 

 

 

Back to start

 

Top